- When will PDF release its next quarterly results?
- PDF Solutions generally releases summary quarterly financial information the third week of the month following the close of each calendar quarter. Advance notice of each quarterly release date will be issued in a press release and posted on this web site in the News section, usually one to two weeks prior to the release date. Complete quarterly financial results and historical financial information is available in the Company's SEC filings.
- How can I buy PDF stock?
- PDF Solutions' stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol "PDFS". You should be able to buy it from any stock brokerage firm.
- Does PDF pay a dividend?
- PDF Solutions does not pay a dividend.
- How do I transfer my stock or change my address with the transfer agent?
- Please contact the Company's transfer agent, ComputerShare Investor Services, at 250 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.
- When does PDF's fiscal year end?
- PDF Solutions' fiscal year ends on the calendar year end, December 31.
- What is PDF's CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number associated with the Company's stock is 693282105.
- How can I get a history of PDF's closing stock price?
- The Stock Quote portion of this web site contains a closing stock price chart.
- How do I contact Investor Relations by telephone or mail?
- The phone number for Investor Relations at the Company is (408) 938-6491. The mailing address is : Attn: Investor Relations, 333 W. San Carlos Street, Suite 1000, San Jose, CA 95110. You can also contact us through our online investor information request form in the Investor portion of this web site.